Laoghaire

Finished another one this evening....the insanely jealous and envious Scottish lass Laoghaire from the show Outlander.   Played by Nell Hudson.   Life never dealt her a fair hand.   Well at least she lasted longer than Malva.   


Again, done on 9x12 inch smooth bristol paper with graphite pencils 4H to 8B.   Yes, I went all the way to 8B this time to get the darker shades on the left.   7B and 8B pencils by Staedtler are basically charcoal.  I don't use them much, but I felt it was needed to show the contrast here.   I also shaved the 8B to smudge the background.  I think this drawing only took me a week, maybe 18 hours I'm guessing.  

High res version is on my Patreon site.   And yes I'm accepting commissions if anyone ever gets interested.   Otherwise I'll keep on posting.



Comments

Popular Posts